Our highly trained and experience staff are well versed in providing HTS classifications on all commodities. Obtaining verbal and binding rulings from CBP are tools which can ensure duty rates are accurate. We are considered experts when classifying textiles, apparel and home furnishing items.
The rules and regulations regarding the importation of textiles and apparel can change due to the impact of political and economic trade agreements. We facilitate pre-entry customs classification reviews.
Importer ID Input
Customs Power of
- Expertise of Textiles & Wearing Apparel
- Instant Tariff and Duty Rate Opinion
- Internet Tracking
- U.S. Customs Continuous Surety Bonds
- Cargo Insurance
- Pre-Classification arranged with U.S. Customs Service
- Binding Ruling Obtained
- Passenger Clearance
- Shipment Status Reports
Membership in the Following Trade Organizations
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America, Inc.
- New York, NJ Freight Forwarders & Customs Brokers Association
- JFK Brokers Association
- United States Association of Importers of Textiles and Apparel
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- Cargo Network Services / International Air Transport Association